Home   Wellness Plan   Events  Health Tips   Jobs   Blog

How to stop hair Loss immediately home remedies

KayaWell Icon

Loosing 100 hairs per day from a scalp containing 100,000 average hair follicle is normal but what if the fall is more? It is commonly noticed that men have more hair loss than the women. 40% of men lose hair by age of 35, 65% by age of 60 and 80% by age of 80. Whereas, women losing hair come on a count of 50% overall. The loss of hair has been an issue since immemorial but now it has become a prominent part which almost everybody is complaining of.

The causes of hair loss are many but before I tell you further, let me give you a brief of the hair cycle. The normal hair growth cycle lasts for 2 to 3 years and in this phase, each hair grows approximately 1 centimeter per month. About 90% of the hair on your scalp grow at any one time and the other 10% of them rest at the same time. The ones which rest falls out after 3-4 months, giving space to the new one to grow. 

Stress:

May it be emotional or physical, stress has always lead to falling of hair. A car accident, severe illness, major surgery, death of loved one, divorce with wife and all such are common examples of stress. Here, people tend to go through a physical and emotional breakdown which ultimately contribute to falling of hair.

Lack of protein:

Hair is made up of protein and if your body has a deficiency of it then forget about healthy hair. Generally after two-three months of a drop of proper protein intake, shining of hair starts and finally, it falls down. To have a good growth of hair, protein is extremely essential.

Over styling:

This point is especially for those females who love experimenting with their hair. Getting your hair braided tightly, blowdrying them after every wash or using excessive chemically infused products are all unacceptable to hair on daily basis. Treat your hair nicely and stop doing the things which make you regret later.

Dramatic weight loss:

If you are on a spree of weight loss, remember to do it in a balanced way because a quick and a great loss of weight in a fixed period of time can let you lose your hair too.

Not just these, there are many other reasons contributing to this fall but whatever the reason be, We, at Kayawell have solutions for it. The Homeopathic, Ayurveda, alophetic and other natural therapies, there is something for everyone. With us, you can again have a head full beautiful and lasting hair.

Comments