Regular full body checkup is so important to live the happy life of any creature, it is very necessary for his/her body to be fully healthy. The human body also acts like a machine, as it is necessary to get a machine working to correct it from time to time. In the same way, our body also needs to do regular full-body checkups due to this changing environment.
A full body checkup is a general test of our body, which is edited by a good health expert or practitioner by scientific method. Under this test, the main functioning mechanisms of our body are included such as the nervous system, digestive system, lung system, thyroid, etc.
Age category when full body checkups should be done
By the way, full-body checkups can be given to any person of any age but some special tests get more benefits from getting the right age.
- After 20 years of age: Blood pressure (blood pressure), height and weight should be checked every year. Once a year, teeth and eyes should be examined. HIV screening should also be done every two years. Cholesterol should also be examined every five years.
- After 30 years of age: In addition to the above-mentioned tests, this age should investigate blood for diabetes, thyroid disease, anemia, and liver problems. Once a year, diseases related to heart-related diseases should also be examined.
- After 40 years of age: Cardio-vascular evaluation should be done once every five years in addition to the above-mentioned investigations. Once a year, prostate cancer should also be examined.
- After the age of 50: In addition to the tests mentioned above, once every year check for type 2 diabetes (Diabetes), and check the eye and ear every year. Apart from this, every year there should be a check for depression and an examination of a lipid disorder.
- After the age of 60: In addition to the above-mentioned tests, get screening for osteoporosis every year. Apart from this, dementia and Alzheimer’s should also be examined every year.
Book Now: Advanced Full Body Checkup Nearby You at 50% OFF, NOW (Lowest Price)
The following checks must be included in the regular full body checkup list.
- Blood Test
- Urine Test
- Blood Sugar Test
- Liver Function Test
- Thyroid Test (thyroid)
- HbsAg (blood-related check)
- Cardiac Consult (heart-related check)
- Electrolytes (checking mineral salts in the body)
- Echo Cardiogram (investigations about angina (heart))
- Cardiac Stress Analysis (CSA / TMT) (to check the heart)
- PSA for Men (Prostate cancer, pies related to male urine only for men)
- Eye, ENT & Dental Consults (eye, nose throat, and tooth-related check)
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT) (related to the functioning lung functioning)
- Mammogram for women above 40 years or Ultrasonogram of the Breasts (for breast cancer only for women)
Read Also: Why Are Ear Infections More Common In Children?
Benefits of getting regular whole body checkups
Regular full-body check-ups make you aware of the early symptoms of serious illnesses in your body. It prevents you from the loss of your body and the waste of extra money by the outbreak of these serious illnesses. And you keep the body healthy too.
Read Also: Why Do Men Need To Have Regular Full Body Checkups
Regular Complete health checkup has the following advantages:
Blood Pressure Test
This is the first and most important test. By this, the levels of hemoglobin levels, polymorphs, lymphocytes, monocytes, platelets, etc. are measured. Blood sugar, cholesterol, etc. are also examined through this blood test. In the case of unusual levels of any kind, other world tests are done.
The amount of glucose and protein is detected through urine examination.
ECG is done to check the condition of the heart. By measuring heart rate, the disease-related to it is detected.
Whether or not the eyes are working properly, is detected through scrutiny. The condition of color blindness, myopia, and hypermetropia is also found.
The ear hearing capabilities are revealed.
X-Ray and Scan
This test is not very normal, but in some cases, it may be advisable to get it done.
Liver Function Test
Protein, albumin, globulin, bilirubin, SGOT, SGPT, etc. are covered under this test.
Read Also: Types of Diabetes, Symptoms and Diabetic Testing Materials
How can you get a full body checkup, at your home?
If you are also considering a full body checkup, and you do not have much information about it, then you can go further to Kayawell.
Kayawell.com provides full body checkup services throughout India as well as other health services at the most stunning and lowest prices. Which also comes within the scope of your budget?
You can get your Full body checkup at your home, by just a phone call and get the report online by email.
You can hardly know about Full Body Check by clicking on the link given below and bookings with a 50% discount online.
You can also book your test by calling ☎ 7073628886.