Acne or Pimple, The most common face problem in anyone’s life, especially in teenagers. No one wants to face this one and off-course they want to finish this problem forever. Getting rid of acne can also be frustrating as it cannot be hidden. And it also spoils your face and makeup also. Acne can also occur on the face, chest, and back. It is a common puberty disease that occurs more in adolescents. Let’s discuss acne and its Causes and Treatments?
What is Acne or Pimple?
Acne or Pimple is a skin condition that occurs when your skin follicles or pores are blocked by oil and dead skin cells. It is usually visible on the face, forehead, chest, upper shoulders. Acne is a pore disease, most common in adolescents. But nowadays this problem affects people of all ages. Bacteria play an important role in their manufacture. It is not uncommon for some women to develop by the age of 20.
What Causes Acne or Pimple?
- Oily skin is more prone to acne.
- Dust, dirt, sweat, and contaminated environment etc. can also cause this problem.
- Acne can also occur due to hormonal changes in adolescence.
- If you have stomach problems such as constipation, gas, indigestion, etc., acne can also occur.
- Nowadays in the fashion trends we can also use different cosmetic creams.
- Mental stress and anxiety can also be the cause of acne.
- If you eat more oily or junk food, then you can get acne.
- Small rash on the skin, such as around the cheeks and nose.
- The formation of solid bumps on the skin.
- Filling of pus in upper skin.
- Red spots that indicate inflammation or infection in the hair follicles.
- Always have to control your taste.
Must Eat this Diet To Stop Acne
Often you have seen that people give up the nutrients that are required for their taste, in which many nutritious elements can protect your body and skin. People should include a high fiber diet in their diet, it not only gives the ability to balance our body weight and fight diseases. Our body needs 40 grams of fiber a day, which we get from fruits, vegetables, wheat, rice, and beans from our home.
Advantages of fiber: –
- Lowering cholesterol level
- keep the heart healthy
- Prevention of colon cancer
- Elimination of intestinal diseases
- Avoid fat and oily food, because they also make the skin produce extra oil. High calorie or sweet food also produces oil and increases acne.
- Drink eight glasses of water at least daily in a day. This makes your digestive system, skin healthy and shiny; it also removes the dryness of the face. Useless substances are released from the body.
- Fruits and Vegetables – Dietary acne treatments like cherries, apricots, apples and bananas should be included. Prepare a list of green vegetables and include them in your diet.
- Green Tea- People usually sip green tea to enhance their taste. Do you know the benefits of this? Although it gives bitterness in drinking, it acts as a wonderful sweetness in enhancing the beauty of the face. Green tea also acts as enhancing beauty. Due to which the skin reduces inflammation, it has anti-oxidant properties which removes the toxins present inside the body.
- Supplementing plenty of vitamin E, vitamin A, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B6, and zinc in your diet along with supplements, selenium and chromium can prove to be an effective remedy for treating acne.
- Acne often comes out due to problems like polluted smoke, dust mites, head dendruff, impurity in the blood, and we have to eat plenty of anti-oxide-rich food to avoid chronic infections from similar fumes needed. There are anti-oxidants i.e. oxygen rich foods which protect our body from diseases caused by polluted smoke. Consuming anti-oxidant-rich substances makes the cells in it strong. Anti-oxide is found in most fruits, vegetables, tea, wine, low-fat dairy products and vitamins A, C, E.
- To remove pimples and cleanse the face, you should use domestic resources like gram flour, yogurt, and raw milk. Because chemicals are found in every cosmetic available in the market nowadays, which are used for the skin on continuous use? Can cause harm. Use household scrubs instead of soaps and face washes. This will clean the dead cells of the skin and you will get a clean skin by clearing your pores.
- Avoid lubricating milk, butter cream because it increases chances of acne. Instead of buttermilk, buttermilk is very good for the skin. A glass of buttermilk keeps your body cool all day. Do not let the lack of water in the body, but keeps its quantity increasing, which will increase the brightness in your face.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol consumption. Smoking dries the body from the inside, causing dryness in our skin and causing diseases like dry lips and urinary infections.
Do you follow these home remedies when you have acne on your face?
- Lemon juice- Due to citric acid in citrus succulent fruit citron is rich in vitamin C, which is effective in strengthening our blood vessels. Due to the powerful bactericidal properties, lemon has proved to be very useful for getting rid of aches and pimples, to clean the pimples. Grind its peel and apply it on the face daily, it will definitely benefit.
- Fenugreek- You can add nutrients such as folic acid, magnesium, sodium, zinc, copper, niacin, thiamine, carotene, etc. to your face at home. Along with enhancing the beauty of it, it also relieves the pain of pimples. For this, you can grind fenugreek leaves and apply it on the face. After applying it for 15 minutes, wash it with lukewarm water. The pain will disappear.
- Neem- Neem leaves are considered to be very effective due to their medicinal properties; it has anti-bacterial properties in the leaves which help in removing pimples, blisters, itching, eczema etc. It can easily erase skin disease. Apply it on your face daily and get rid of acne and acne.
- Aloevera juice – Many beauty-related problems can be solved with Aloe Vera. Apart from being a natural conditioner, it is a completely natural cream. By applying pulp on the face, the face becomes beautiful and bright. And also removes pimples from the face. If you apply aloe vera juice on your pimples twice a day, soon you will get relief from nail pimples.
- Tea Tree Oil- To prevent pimples in the face, apply a few drops of tea tree oil to your pimples three times a day.
By making full health checkups on time, We can defend our bodies from serious illnesses in the future. With full body checkups, we get to know about our genetic diseases like thyroid, diabetes, health attack, etc. With whom we can make time to settle through today’s modern health technology. For more information about full body checkups.
Kayawell is Providing Full Body Checkups in your city with the Lowest Price Guarantee and we are also giving Free Home Sample collection service.