This is a natural for a person’s teeth to become less white as they get older. Some people turn to the home remedies to whiting the teeth, some goes to dentist.
This blog explores how to get white teeth; From here you’ll find the several causes behind the yellow teeth and then Best Home Remedies that can be used easily at home and get shining and white teeth.
Let know the cause behind the teeth turn yellow?
As a person gets aged, the white enamel on teeth becomes worn. And then calcified tissues start to show through. This tissue is called dentin, and it has a yellowish color.
Teeth can become yellow for the following reasons:
- Compounds that stain the surface
- Plaque building cause a yellow tinge
- Enamel becomes worn, and dentin comes through
- Ageing process which is hard to prevent as it is a natural process.
However, we can avoid such things that turn your teeth yellow:
- Red Wine
- Chewing Tobacco
Plaque buildup can be reduced by:
- Using Mouthwash
- Avoiding High-Carb Foods
- Brushing Regularly
Best Home Remedies For Whitening and Shining Teeth:
#1. Make Toothpaste with Baking Soda & Hydrogen Peroxide:
Toothpaste that contains Baking Soda & Hydrogen Peroxide may help to reduce yellowing of the teeth.
According a study, toothpastes containing baking soda are more effective at removing yellow and Hydrogen Peroxide is a natural bleaching agent that kills bacteria in mouth.
How to Use:
- Make toothpaste yourself by mixing 1 tablespoon of baking soda with 2 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide.
- After brushing with this paste, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water.
- You can also use the same ratio of ingredients to make a mouthwash.
- For significant improvements wait at least for six weeks.
#2. Coconut Oil Pulling:
Coconut Oil Pulling, removes plaque & bacteria from the mouth, which helps to whiten teeth. Always use a high quality, organic oil that doesn’t contain harmful ingredients.
How to Use:
- Swish 1 to 2 teaspoons of liquid coconut oil in your mouth for 10 to 30 minutes.
- Don’t let the oil touch the back of your throat.
- Don’t swallow the oil as it contains toxins and bacteria from your mouth.
- Spit it into the toilet or a wastepaper basket, as it could clog drains.
- Rinse your mouth with water and then drink a full glass of water.
- Then brush your teeth.
#3. Apple Cider Vinegar:
You can use Apple Cider Vinegar in very small amounts to shining teeth.
Vinegar has acetic acid that may erode the enamel on your teeth. That’s why; you shouldn’t use the apple cider vinegar every day and make the limit of amount and time that apple cider vinegar is in contact with your teeth.
How to Use:
- To make a mouthwash, mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with 6 ounces of water.
- Swish the solution for 30 seconds.
- Then rinse with water and brush your teeth.
#4. Brushing Frequently:
Brushing and using mouthwash regularly will reduce the plaque buildup.
This is most important after consuming food or drink that may discolor the teeth, such as:
- Red Wine
Some Tooth Brushing Tips:
- Brush 2 to 3 times a day
- Brush for 2 to 3 minutes at a time
- Brush every tooth surface
- Make circular motions when brushing
- Avoid brushing the gums
- Be sure to reach the teeth at the back of the mouth
#5. Use Fruits and Vegetables:
A diet high in fruits and vegetables may be good for both your body and your teeth.
While strawberries may help exfoliate your teeth and make them appear shiner.
Studies shows that a Strawberry & Baking Soda paste had minimal effect on tooth enamel, excessive use may cause damage.
According to the study toothpaste that contains bromelain, an enzyme which is found in pineapples, was significantly more to make your teeth whitener.
There are several natural methods to help whiten your teeth. Most of these remedies work by gently removing surface stains on your teeth. If you are looking for dental clinic nearby you, Kayawell assist you to find Nearest Dental Clinic in Jaipur by single click only.