Usually Diet experts never recommend losing weight in just a week. But somewhere there’s a time comes when we so eager to lose weight so quickly and for that we are ready to do anything. So if you are one of them, who want to lose their weight just in a week, should follow these few steps.
1. Track Your Diet Plan
Change Your Diet for Seven Days
Baked & Fried Food: Fried foods & backed food are high in calories and as well as high in salt. So Just leave baked & fried food for those seven days such as bread, muffins, cupcakes, cookies, pretzels, baked chips, baked chips, potato chips, French fries etc. Also leave sweets; instead of sweets you can take fresh fruits if you are really want some sweets.
Sauces and Spreads: To lose weight, you need to eat lean protein such as eggs, chicken, pork, fish etc. which is grilled without oil & free from sauces and spreads.
High Calorie Drinks: Sweetened beverages have full calories. Just Drink water this week and avoid all alcohol drinks like beer, whisky, wine, and other cocktails, soda, sweetened teas, sports drinks, coffee drinks, and any commercially flavored water. If you don’t like plain water whole day, you can make flavored water at your home. But Stay hydrated, and leave the drinks that cause weight gain.
2. Take full sleep hours
Your daily sleep hour can make an important role in your losing weight week. Take full nape or 8-hour sleep. Follow the “Early to Bed Early to rising” Benjamin Franklin quote.
3. Make A Real Effort To Manage Stress
Levels of “the stress hormone”, rise during tension-filled times. This can turn your overeating into a habit. Because increased levels of the hormone also help cause higher insulin levels, your blood sugar drops and you crave sugary, fatty foods.
4. Workout But Not Excessively to Lose Weight
If you want to lose weight in just seven days, you’ll increase your steps per day to burn more calories. In just a week, if you try to do hardcore fat-burning exercise without any experience, you may easily injure yourself.
If you already doing exercise, keep going, just add up to 10,000 steps every day. And if you don’t exercise at all, add 10,000 steps to your daily routine. It will be much better, if you can increase the number to 15,000 or even 20,000 steps per day. You can Use a downloadable app or wearable device to measure your steps per day.
Starting these 10,000 steps may look harder but once you get it, you get the confidence to do it more. You can try breaks or smaller chunks like a short walk, slow running, etc. You can also go for a long morning walk, during your lunch break at the office, and after dinner time or before bed. If you walk for 30 minutes or more, you can easily reach your step goal.
Now, I think these steps may helpful if you will do it according a well schedule. For better results you can continue this routine.
Meal Ideas That Can Help In Lose Weight
Below is the meal idea to loss weight:
1. Breakfast Ideas For Weight Loss
- Poached egg with cut avocado and a side of berries can be used in morning breakfast to lose weight quickly.
- Eat regularly spinach, mushroom, and feta crestless quiche.
- Green smoothie with spinach, avocado, and nut milk and a side of curds can help lose weight quickly.
- Use unsweetened Greek yogurt with berries and almonds in daily breakfast that have low fat with various of nutrition’s.
2. Lunch Meal Plan for Lose Weight Quickly
- Smoked salmon with avocado and asparagus is the best option for lunch.
- lettuce wrap with grilled chicken and vegetables, black beans, red pepper, and salsa is very healthy and full of nutrition.
- Spinach and salad with grilled tofu, chickpeas, and guacamole.
- Green Vegetables wrap with celery sticks and peanut butter.
3. Dinner Meals that are very Important to loose weight
- Green salad with chicken, peppers, mango, avocado, and spices is healthy for dinner.
- Turkey baked with mushrooms, onions, peppers, and cheese is a healthy dinner with protein.
- Antipasto salad with white beans, asparagus, and cucumbers, is light food that helps to lose weight fast.
- You can also eat roasted cauliflower with tempeh, Brussels sprouts, and pine nuts for dinner.
- Salmon baked with ginger, sesame oil, olive oil, and roasted zucchini with corn.
Regular diet and exercise can help to reduce weight very quickly. In this blog meal plan and exercise tips will help you to reduce weight and achieve your goal. You can arrive at your weight reduction objectives by integrating a low-carb or low-calorie diet into your life, however, the speed of weight reduction relies upon the person.
General weight reduction can here and there work on specific markers of well-being, for example, glucose and cholesterol levels.