- Payment(s) through this Service can be made through Paytm, Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make a necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the used Credit/Debit Card from their respective Bank (Debit/Card service provider).
- The credit card information provided by the user at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not stored at KayaWell.
- It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in the resolution of any disputes that may arise out of usage of the service.
- The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data and other details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud, that KayaWell or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- KayaWell Cancellation Policy is only applicable when Payments are made Online through the portal.
- For the bookings that are pending for the confirmation, there won’t be any cancellation charges except the transaction fee which is payable of an amount approximately 2% in most of the banks.
- Before booking an appointment with experts make sure that if those experts allow Cancellation or not.
Quality of appointment is not the part of Kayawell.