Health Benefits of Breathing
Breathing is the very first thing you do when you’re born and it’s the last thing you do before you die. It must be important. Really important!
It balances out your sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems, allowing your body to function more optimally. It helps reduce the stress hormones adrenaline and cortisol, which are more often than not elevated due to stress-filled work environments and a lack of sleep. It's also been reported that diaphragmatic breathing.
BEST BODYWEIGHT EXERCISES FOR MEN
• Helps lower blood pressure, and therefore the risk of heart disease.
• Helps lower blood sugar, and therefore the risk of diabetes.
• Releases serotonin, which not only makes you feel good but can reduce cravings for processed carbohydrate and other junk food.
• Eliminates free radicals from the body, improving cellular function and lifespan.
• Increases the secretion of growth hormone and slows the aging process.
• Improves mental focus and clarity by increasing blood flow to the pre-frontal cortex of your brain Improves sleep quality.
• Facilitates weight loss by balancing stress hormones with anabolism hormones.